Partner focused one stop-package for managed racks and hosted devices. We invite local ICT companies to partner with us in the fulfilment of this service.
- Better connectivity. Colocation data centers have fully redundant network connections ensuring that customers’ business critical applications always run uninterrupted.
- Improved network security. Data centers have top-notch network security, including the latest firewalls / IDS systems to detect and prevent unauthorized access to their customers’ systems.
- Redundant power supply. Colocation data centers offer power redundancy through a combination of multiple power grids, diesel power generators, double battery backup systems and excellent maintenance practices.
- Bursting capability. Colocation centers provide customers with the flexibility to burst to higher bandwidth levels to accommodate their traffic demand without having to make repeat capital investments. Since data spikes are distributed over time across numerous users, bandwidth costs are significantly reduced.
- Room for growth. Colocation allows you to expand your infrastructure to fit the needs of your company’s growth without having to take on capital expenditures. If your company grows, your IT infrastructure can expand to support it quickly and with less investment.
- Step toward cloud migration. If your company is looking at cloud computing in the near future, colocation provides a smooth transition by allowing you to move your equipment to an offsite facility with increased capacity and performance to support business needs while ensuring a smooth cloud transition
Click here to request a quote.