Galaxy Backbone operates the National Shared Services Center (NSSC), the only Uptime Institute Certified Tier III data center within the nation’s public sector. We have a primary data center located in the Federal Capital Territory and a secondary data center facility of the same standard in Enugu. In investing in technology infrastructures across the nation, our goal is to become the platform and preferred technology services enabler for businesses and public institutions across the nation.
Our Data Center & Cloud Services
- Co-location of Servers
- Cloud Back-up
- Cloud Storage
- Disaster Recovery
Features of Our Data center
- Reliable & Efficient & Scalable
- Available Back-Up/Disaster Recovery facility
- 128 rack real estate, scale-able to 512 racks
- Modular data center design
- 600KW of Cooling available, scale-able to 2800KW
- 825KW of power, scale-able to 2000KW
- A team of certified and well trained Data center experts
- 99.982% Uptime
- Ability to support carrier class infrastructure
- Optimized internet connectivity
- Cutting edge, round the clock logical and physical security, with biometric access control
- Diesel Generators that can run for 14 days non-stop if public powers fail totally.
- Robust fuel contracts in case of disruptions to supply.
Our operations and procedures are in compliance with ISO/IEC 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000-1:2011 compliant.
Our Data Center services include:
Standard Service Targets
Service Line Service Targets Virtual Server hosting Services
- Provide 99% availability within Scheduled Service Times
- To process requests for Minor Movements, Additions or Changes (MMAC) within 2 Business Days
- Restore services within 2 hours for a severity 1 outage; 24 hours for a severity 2 outage and within 96 hours for a severity 3 outage
According to Scheduled Service Times (SST)