This charter outlines what you can expect from our customer service and how you, as our customer and partner, can help us to deliver professional, reliable and consistent customer service.
OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU
We are committed to providing you with service that is both exceptional and reliable.
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE
Superb customer services is entrenched in our culture.
OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE PRINCIPLES
We have a set of core values that underpin our customer service ethics, which are:
- Responsiveness – We strive to always respond promptly to phone and social media enquiries, emails and correspondence.
- Accountability – We strive to, through regular independent assessments, only make promises we can keep. We will always explain our limitations and will work with you to seek suitable alternatives.
- Consultative – We appreciate that your point of view is important and will strive to always interact with you extensively especially on improvements to existing and new services.
- Continuous service improvement – We are innovative in designing new and progressive means of excellent service delivery and support.
- Communication – We will keep you up to date with necessary information and will communicate via various mediums – our website, calls, SMS and Live Chat, etc.
Our customer service is delivered by skilled, motivated, professional and courteous staff trained to deliver quality service.
CUSTOMER SERVICE STANDARDS
We are committed to:
- Providing accurate and helpful information.
- Answering phone calls and responding to emails within one (1) business day (8:00am to 6:00pm). However, we will provide final response if your query is to be handled by 2nd and / or 3rd level support within two (2) to ten (10) business days.
HOW YOU CAN HELP US
Customer service support is a two way process, kindly assist us by:
- providing us with timely and accurate information;
- recognizing and understanding your responsibilities and accountability;
- working with us to solve problems and having a realistic expectation of the outcome;
- treating our staff with courtesy and respect;
- giving us constructive feedback especially where we can do better.
COMPLIMENT AND COMPLAINTS
We are committed to ensuring that all compliments / complaints received are taken seriously and handled efficiently, fairly and if required, confidentially. Compliments / complaints can be made either verbally or in writing. Written complaints can be sent through our customer feedback process, by email to email@example.com, or via the website by filling the feedback form at galaxybackbone.com.ng/contact-us/. For Further information, please read our Individual Consumer Code of Practice, published on our website and available on request.
[su_button url=”https://galaxybackbone.com.ng/wp-content/uploads/2019/08/GBB-Customer-Service-Charter.pdf” style=”ghost” background=”#135024″ color=”#135024″]Download a copy of the Galaxy Backbone Customer Service Charter.[/su_button]